
So I'm sitting here in the infusion room, getting my chemotherapy and we brought the computer. Horray, I can blog today! 2 weeks ago I got this wicked sore throat and then sores all over my mouth and then I ended up with a fever of 104 and in the hospital. I was sick and miserable! It was horrible and I don't want to do that again! My white counts were down to 200 (normal is 4000) so anyway, I was in the hospital for a week and they fixed me up and now my counts are up to 6600 (I'm superhuman!!) So now I'm back to the outpatient stuff. Oh, so, I'm completely bald now! My hair was falling out like crazy and getting all over everything! So, saturday night I went ahead and pulled the rest out, it just came out in clumps (crazy!) Anyway, we are all doing good now and glad to have me home! I will post a bald pic when I get home (I need the adapter.)
2 comments:
Wow, I bet that was a weird experience pulling out your hair. How long will you be bald? Are you going to get a wig? Do you want one? There was a girl in my ward when we lived in Rexburg that had a wig because she lost her hair from cancer and I didn't even notice until she told me. I am very impressed to see how positive you're being about everything, it's wonderful! Good luck with everything.
My hair will grow back after I am done with chemotherapy. Ethan keeps telling everyone that it's going to grow back. I have been thinking about maybe getting a wig, I don't mind walking around bald except that my head gets cold sometimes, so then I wear a cap.
Post a Comment