Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jake's B-day




So not only was today Mother's day but also Jake's B-day. He is now old enough to get his permit (scary!) He has been studying for a while, so he wants to go this week. Anyway, he had a sleepover with friends friday night and then we had the family party tonight. I always make a poster every year for everyone's birthday and put it up on the wall and then put streamers around. This morning Kent and the boys actually made ME breakfast in bed (french toast, sausage, eggs, juice.) It was fantastic! Jake said that today was all about me, even though it was his birthday. He is a very sweet boy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Monica! It's Katie, I met you at Providence a couple of times having chemo. I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you and I check your blog for updates every day to see if there's anything new. Let me know how you're doing! My e-mail address is katie.vincent@gmail.com.

Hope you're doing as good as you can, all things considered.