Saturday, April 12, 2008
Home Sweet Home
So I got to come home for two days! Hooray! I have to go back on Monday but at least I get to spend the weekend with my family and enjoy the sunshine! :) I have been unofficially given the diagnosis of Hodgkins Lymphoma, also called Hodgkins Disease. I start chemotherapy on Monday. It should be about a 4 to 6 month process. I'm not excited about losing my hair but am going to get it chopped off first and try a short hairstyle before I go bald! I have been feeling very positive and good about everything and know that the end result will be great. I am of course still scared and cry every once in a while but for the most part am my same upbeat giggly self. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and well wishes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment