
So here I am in all my glory! It's been a good week. Haven't gotten sick yet! Although the nurse screwed up (Sorry, Mary, I love you!) and so one, they didn't schedule me for two days of chemo, so I missed them and two they gave me the white cell booster shot on friday but should have waited until next wednesday. The doctor was very upset! (By the way, I have Dr. Craig Nichols- world renowned oncologist- he was even Lance Armstrong's doctor. So we are feeling very blessed!) So anyway, about the booster shot. There is a possibility that it will be ineffective because I am taking some oral chemo this week as well, and it could counteract. We are hoping that because I am on antibiotics and other preventative medicine that I will be ok. Keep your fingers crossed, or your prayers going, or whatever you do! I can use all the help I can get!
1 comment:
Monica, just wondering how you're doing? I hope everything worked out and that the nurses don't mess up anymore.
Post a Comment