Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lots of school....

So school has been awesome and hard and a lot of fun! I got A's in both of my classes this mod (6 week term) and an A in my class last mod. It's goinig to get even harder this next mod (deep tissue and more Kinesiology and Anatomy & Physiology). For those who don't know and don't feel like reading past posts, I am going to school to become a Massage Therapist. It has been a wonderful choice and very therapuetic!

As far as everyone else, Jake and Josh are both done with school now and poor Josh has to go to summer school. I don't know what I'm going to do with that kid! He is so flipping smart but doesn't turn his stuff in or forgets assignments (yet he does above average on all the tests!) Obviously he's soaking it all in, he just has never done very well, when it comes to the public school system. Jake has A's and B's this term so he is happy. And Ethan even graduated from preschool! :)

Kent is also in school this year. He should have his bachelor's degree this next year and an associates in Aviation Science. He is loving it! Loves flying and is very excited about it all!

Here are more pictures for your enjoyment! (first one is my brother nathan and I at his graduation) Also included, Jake turned 16 (I'm so old!) and we thought Ethan had broken his foot (he was in a splint for two days, we had to carry him around, he wasn't allowed to walk on it, very hard for a 4 year old!) luckily it was only a sprain.










And one of Auntie Jewell and little man



Josh and his Dodgeball team



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

wow a massage therapist, that sounds fun! The classes dont though! My little brother Bard and his wife just had their 3rd, their first girl. You should look, they are at bandr.blogspot.com or you can get to it from my page.

Joann said...

Hey, was Ethan's splint from hurting it at Wendell & Cindi's? I remember him hurting but didn't know it was that bad. Poor little guy. I'm glad you guys are all school excited. Good luck to everyone at school, may it go by quickly.