Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ok, so I'm really terrible about this blogging thing! I have a hard time keeping it up to date! Anyway, things are going well. I had a little scare a couple of months ago. I was having chest pain again and kind of freaked out but it's all good. Chest xray looked great and blood test were all good! :)

Massage Therapy school is still awesome! I now work in the clinic once a week, working on the public and everyone seems to love me, I get lots of requests! Kent is still plugging along and finishing up his commercial pilot license. And still loves it!

Jake and Josh had a great summer! Very busy! They had a church youth camp (EFY), high adventure for scouts, California for a family reunion, drum camp, and band camp and I took the boys camping by myself.

I did all the costumes and flags again this season for the colorguard (with a lot of much appreciated help from my mother!) We spent many late nights sewing!

Oh, the latest is, I can finally squat down and get back up without having to crawl to a chair or something to support myself. I was so excited! My knees finally work again! Kind of amazing what can make me excited these days! I'm just so happy to be alive and raise my kids. What a blessings it's all been!

Ethan and I went and saw a juggler at the library. He got to be part of the act!
I made my cousins wedding dress!
Josh and his buddy Neal at EFY.
Guard costumes and closer flags.
This is a video of Ethan crying because he got splashed, in the lake, at the reunion but keep watching, it's hilarious!


Jake at EFY....ladies man!

Driving to Cali in the little car with lots of boys!

Jake drove too (he actually got his license in September!)

Mom and I at the reunion :)

2 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

You are awesome. I love your positive attitude. I miss walking with you at the gym! :)

Joann said...

I'm grateful you're still here too and can use your knees. I was just thinking how awful that would be and I am in awe of all that you have been through. I loved Jakes 'ladies man' picture. Oh yeah!