So, here they are, on Mother's Day. I made them stay in their church clothes so I could take this picture. They of course ripped them off immediately after the picture and changed into some "real" clothes. Anyway, Mother's Day was pretty mellow at our house this year. I was really sick so we didn't do much. But they did get me some little things, a really awesome pen that writes really well (I love school supplies, so this was a good one for me!) Also some pink headphones for my Ipod (every girl needs some pink!) and some chocolate!
I hope all the mother's and grandmother's out there had a great day!
3 comments:
Hey they look great! I think one or two of my boys started stripping in the car, so no picture. My 2 oldest are almost the same height as well, Matt is hopping for a growth spurt so he can be taller than Connor, but his voice started dropping, thats making him happy! Even I giggle occasionally when it takes me off guard! At least no one thinks he's me on the phone anymore!
Awww... I just love you guys!!!!
Hi Monica! Thanks for stopping by. My little one has been OT (off treatment) since August. She has had several clean scans and we are just waiting for her to be declared a long term survivor, eventually. She went into remission about 3 weeks after she started chemo. She had no signs of cancer at all. So 5 years from that time, about Sept 2011, she will be considered a long term survivor.
My dad is doing really well. He heals quickly and has been trying to lose some more weight.
I am glad you are doing so well. Fiona's hair came back in curly and people would say that the curl would disappear, but it hasn't and it's beautiful!
Enjoy the weather.
Post a Comment