Monday, April 27, 2009

Look at me now!

It's officially been one year now (can you believe it?) since I was diagnosed with cancer. A year ago I was in the hospital, going through chemo, and really sick! Now I am healthy (accept for a few aches and pains) and alive (it's life fun?!) I have been so blessed this year. I have a great family and extended family and wonderful friends! I love you all! Thank you for all that you do for me!




4 comments:

Annette said...

I am so grateful that you are doing so well. You are an inspiration to me. Halleluja Monica! I love you.

April said...

Your hair is coming in better than mine ever has since I was BORN! (Not that I envy the experience that brought you to this point.)
So glad to see you doing well--you have a great attitude and it makes me all the more grateful for my own life and blessings

Bonnie said...

You look great!! I too am grateful for how well you are doing and that you have a fabulous family out there who loves and supports you! MAkes life wonderful!! Congrats on the one year!! Here's to many more!!

The Barlows said...

You're so beautiful! I love you so much!