So, I guess it's been a month since any updates from me! Sorry guys! Things here have been going great! I have been feeling good, not very much nausea and no wicked sore throat this time. I do have a little cold and a yucky cough but I think that I'm fighting it pretty good. My biggest concern nowadays is figuring out a preschool for little man and not getting too worn out chasing him around. He is as busy as ever! I actually did some laundry, dishes, and cleaned a part of my room yesterday, so I must be feeling pretty good (or maybe the chemo really is making me lose my mind....lol!) Oh, I guess I have been having menopause symptoms (one minute I'm sweating, the next minute, I'm freezing cold) I think it's only temporary though, so eventually I won't have to deal with that (of course I get to deal with it again in about ten years, yay for me!) We did go out to the coast at the end of May with Kent's family and had a great time. We made s'mores, played on the beach, relaxed, it was really nice to get away. (We missed Jakey, he was having fun on a band trip at Disneyland, poor him!)Next Monday is a big day for me, I have a PET scan. They shoot dye in me and see if anything is glowing. That's right, I said GLOWING. Then we'll see what the game plan is (how many more treatments, how much cancer is still growing or not). We should have the results on Wednesday, so i will try and remember to update everyone about that. Hopefully there is an end in sight!Ethan takes lots of pics of me throughout the day with my phone so this one is his doing. (I still have my eyebrows!)

And here is our beach trip.......



1 comment:
So next Monday I will keep an eye out for a glow from the north. But hopefully not -right? Thanks for the updates and know that we are all pulling for you! I love you WonderWoman!
Post a Comment