Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have HAIR!!



So, my hair is growing at a rapid rate! So what if I look like a boy! At least I look like a young boy! Anyway, things are going great! I still get tired but am feeling good. It's hard for me to go slow. I called the doctor's office cuz I was feeling really run down and the nurse asked, "Are you taking time to rest or are you going, going, going?" I said that I've been going, going, going. She said, "That's what we thought." So I guess there is still a recovery time that I will need to work around....lol.

I did all the colorguard costumes for the high school (31 of them) and 80 of the 119 flags (I made all the patterns and had some help from parents in stiching them up.) I couldn't pull all nighters but I did put in lots of hours to get them done. I will post pics later this week. The boys are doing great in the drumline with the band along with my little sis. It's definately a family production!

Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks so much for all of your support!

4 comments:

LCM said...

Hi! Stacey left a comment on my blog that someone on her list was talking about ironing, so I started clicking. I am surprised she hasn't hooked us up. I just finished 2 years of chemo with my now 6 year old daughter. She has Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I am glad to see you are doing so well. Congrats on getting your PICC line out. A real bathing experience after that, is awesome!

Joann said...

It's so soft, yeah! Ever since I've known you you have had long hair, now you'll get to try a spunky, sassy hair style.

Bob and Julie said...

Hooray for a spunky chic hairdo! :) Sooo....I'm sorry to crash your blog but I just think you're amazing and I couldn't resist letting you know. I found you through Margene N' blog. I'm that Bob and Julie in your Mom and Dad's ward.

I LOVE all the costumes you've made and those paintings you did with your sis-in-law are seriously awesome!! Wow! Oh and also...I subbed in seminary for Bro. M one day and so was able to see your 2 fun and cute highschool boys. They are great! Thank you for being wonderful and always being so loving and giving. You are great example to me and many others. I'm so glad your last scan was perfect!! You're BEAUTIFUL!!

Julie T
juliebobt.blogspot.com

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED girl!!