Monday, December 29, 2008

4 months since last chemo!

Here's a quick little one, a current pic of my hair, still growing at a rapid rate! And getting pretty curly!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You look great! I'm sure you will continue to look fab at each stage of your hair growing out!!

Bob and Julie said...

You look so fabulous!! Boy, you have been fun busy these last couple of months. I can't believe that I missed both Jake and Josh's baptisms. What a wonderful blessing! They are such fun young men. I miss having Jake in Seminary....but at least I get Jewell!! Happy New Year!!

Kristen said...

You look great. I enjoyed finding your blog today...I needed it. My Papa was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with Lymphnoma (sp?)He found out he also has Kidney Cancer last week. Please pray for him as I will be praying for you. Maybe he can come read what you have done.
God Bless,
Kristen Self
www.whosekidsarethese.com